Ten Interesting Health Facts
It’s always intriguing to know what’s new in health. Our bodies are susceptible to many changes. Let’s be honest, sometimes we strike out and end up as a statistic, but taking care of your body and your health should always come first.
Without much ado, here are five interesting health facts that you can share with friends and family:
- It has been studied and proven that right-handed people tend to live approximately 9 years longer than those who are lefties.
- Your muscle fiber is capable of holding up to 1,000 times its weight even though it’s thinner than a hair strand.
- When sneezing, the functions of your entire body halts- even your heart.
- If a man has a longer ring finger, then their chances of suffering from heart attack or stroke are less likely.
- The human stomach lining is replaced every 36 hours.
- Chewing gum helps you stay alert and reduces tiredness.
- Laughing about 100 times is equivalent to 15 minutes of exercise on a stationary bike.
- If you drink 1 can of soda per day, you could increase your chances of developing type 2 diabetes by 22%
- The diet of a father could play a crucial role in a child’s health.
- Road traffic accidents kill more people worldwide than malaria.