Most Unsafe Cars on the Road
When we get into our car every morning, we want a sense of security. Since we know that we are responsible and defensive drivers, all we have to worry about are other drivers and our vehicles. What makes a good vehicle? What makes a bad vehicle? Well, 411 Pain decided it’s time to show you the facts on the most unsafe cars on the market today.
- Mitsubishi Mirage: While the price may be right, the quality is low and has been reported to feel jolty and overall unsafe. The fatal accident rate for this car is 10.2 cars per billion vehicle miles.
- Chevrolet Corvette: With a fatal accident rate of 9.8 per billion vehicle miles, the Chevrolet Corvette is a bullet and is considered to be one of the most dangerous cars on the road today.
- Honda Fit: This Honda does quite poorly in crash tests and is a bit too compact inside. The fatal accident rate for the Honda Fit is 7.7 cars per billion vehicle miles.
- Kia Forte: The Kia Forte has the highest fatal accident rate of the most common cars in the top 25 most populated states (7.4 cars per billion vehicle miles).
- Chevrolet Spark: This small and inexpensive car lacks the safety features necessary to ensure protection if in an accident. The fatal accident rate of the Chevrolet Spark is 7.2 cars per billion vehicle miles.
Of course, 411 Pain is here to provide the facts and encourages drivers looking for a new car to do their own research in making sure that they choose a safe and reliable vehicle! Happy driving!